Cinemark to Open CUT! Dine-In Theatre in Cypress, Texas
Eight-screen luxury theatre offers an enhanced entertainment experience
PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cinemark Holdings, Inc., (NYSE: CNK), a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry, today announced plans to build a CUT! by Cinemark in Cypress, Texas, a state-of-the-art dine-in theatre, located off of Highway 290 at 29030 Northwest Freeway. Construction is scheduled to begin in November with plans to open in July 2020 as a development of Washington Prime Group.
“We are eager to introduce our CUT! by Cinemark concept to the Cypress community and greater Houston area,” said Mark Zoradi, Cinemark CEO. “Whether seeing the latest blockbuster with the family or having dinner and drinks with friends, guests will enjoy this unique and fresh dine-in entertainment experience.”
CUT! by Cinemark elevates their traditional movie theatre experience by offering guests made-to-order menu items and specialty cocktails to enjoy in any of the auditoriums, as well as in the dining and lounge areas. Moviegoers can have entrees, beverages and traditional snacks delivered discreetly to their seat with the push of a button. The restaurant and lounge are welcoming environments designed to offer guests fun, casual and social spaces.
“With the exciting addition of Cinemark, we have further solidified Fairfield Town Center as the retail, dining and entertainment hub within the community,” said Carl Esser, general manager, Fairfield Town Center. “Cinemark brings a new energy to Fairfield Town Center, one that elevates the guest experience and complements the dynamic line-up of existing tenants.”
This brand new theatre will boast a wide array of offerings including:
- Eight ultra-modern auditoriums with wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sounds systems;
- Cinemark Luxury Loungers— electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with footrests, swivel trays, cup holders and heat-controlled seats;
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in several auditoriums;
- A unique and freshly prepared menu of cuisine to enjoy, from fan-favorite snacks to full meals and scrumptious desserts;
- A full-service bar offering more than 20 popular beers, including local draft IPAs, as well as an impressive wine selection, specialty martinis and signature cocktails;
- An inviting outdoor patio with a fireplace and interactive social games;
- Walk-up, easy-to-use ticket kiosks with a welcoming guest services area, and;
- Reserved seating with online and app ticketing capabilities to make any night on the town as convenient as possible.
To learn more about the progress of construction for the Cypress CUT! by Cinemark, visit Fairfield Town Center. Stay connected with Cinemark at cinemark.com and through Cinemark's social media channels at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@Cinemark or #Cinemark).
About Cinemark Holdings, Inc.:
Cinemark is a leading domestic and international motion picture exhibitor, operating 549 theatres with 6,086 screens in 41 U.S. states, Brazil, Argentina and 13 other Latin American countries as of June 30, 2019. For more information go to investors.cinemark.com.
About Fairfield Town Center:
Fairfield Town Center is Northwest Houston's newest open-air lifestyle venue featuring a wide variety of nationally recognized and locally owned retailers including H-E-B, Academy Sports + Outdoors, Rooms To Go, Marshalls, Homegoods, Kirkland's, Maurice's, Old Navy, Party City, Ulta, Torrid and Bath & Body Works. The popular destination also features several quick service dining options including Zoe's Kitchen, Chipotle, Pei Wei Asian Diner, and Russo’s Pizzeria. Recently celebrating the opening of more than half of its tenants, Fairfield Town Center is presently under development and slated for completion in 2020. Fairfield Town Center is conveniently situated just 25 miles northwest of downtown Houston at 28902 Highway 290, Cypress, Texas, 77433, adjacent to the Houston Premium Outlets. For more information, call (713) 470-5020 or visit https://fairfieldtowncenter.com/.
Lanay Fournier-Stokes, 972.665.1680
Fairfield Town Center
Carl Esser, 346.299.8580
Source: Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
Released August 20, 2019