- What stock exchange is Cinemark Holdings, Inc. common stock traded on and what is its ticker symbol?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. common stock is currently traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CNK.
- How do I invest in Cinemark Holdings, Inc. common stock?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or financial institution that offers brokerage services. Cinemark Holdings, Inc. does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Does Cinemark Holdings, Inc. pay a quarterly dividend on its common stock?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. Board of Directors voted to approve regular quarterly dividends beginning in the second quarter of 2007. Future quarterly dividend payments are subject to declaration by the Board of Directors.
- Does Cinemark Holdings, Inc. have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. does not currently offer a dividend reinvestment plan.
- Who serves as the registrar and transfer agent for Cinemark Holdings, Inc.?
Wells Fargo Shareowner Services is the registrar and transfer agent for Cinemark Holdings, Inc. common stock. Wells Fargo Shareowner Services is available to resolve problems related to unpaid dividends, lost, destroyed or stolen certificates, as well as to facilitate name and address changes. The toll-free phone number for Wells Fargo Shareowner Services is 1-800-468-9716. Please visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/com/investments/shareowner-services for more information.
- What is Cinemark Holdings Inc fiscal year?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. uses a fiscal year that aligns with the calendar year, ending on December 31st.
- How can I obtain copies of financial information for Cinemark Holdings, Inc.?
Most of the company's reports and financial filings can be retrieved from the Press Releases, Financial Info or SEC Filings sections of this website. They can also be accessed via the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) website at www.sec.gov/edgar.
- How do I contact Cinemark Holdings, Inc. Investor Relations?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, Texas 75093
Phone: (972) 665-1500
All other inquiries, not related to Investor Relations should be addressed to 1-800-246-3627
- When did Cinemark Holdings, Inc. first become a public company?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. began its first full year of operations as a public company in 2007 and began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on April 24, 2007.
- What was the price of Cinemark Holdings, Inc. initial public offering?
The offering price was $19 a share. Click here to check the closing price for a particular date.
- Has Cinemark Holdings, Inc. ever had a stock split?
Since its inception as a public company, Cinemark Holdings, Inc. has not had any stock splits.
- Does Cinemark Holdings, Inc. have a formal Code of Business Conduct and Ethics?
Cinemark Holdings, Inc. Code of Business Conduct and Ethics covers a wide range of business practices and procedures. The Code of Business Conduct and Ethics does not cover every issue that may arise, but sets out basic principles to guide all employees and its subsidiaries. All employees must conduct themselves accordingly and seek to avoid even the appearance of improper behavior.
- Does Cinemark Holdings, Inc. have a Corporate Governance hotline available to submit a complaint regarding the company's accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters?
Cinemark utilizes a confidential reporting system: Convercent (Previously known as MySafeWorkplace). This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like to submit a complaint regarding Cinemark Holdings, Inc. accounting, internal accounting controls or auditing matters, please call the company's Corporate Governance Hotline at (800) 461-9330, or if dialing from outside the United States and Canada call collect at (720) 514-4400. You may also visit the website at www.convercent.com. This hotline is available to all of the company's employees and other stakeholders to report questionable accounting or auditing matters. Calls may be made anonymously.
- Does Cinemark franchise its theatres?
No. Cinemark theatres are currently corporate owned and operated.